Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Long time reader, 1st time blogger



There I am and here I am. Welcome to my shiny new blog. My girlfriend just made one so I figured "What the Hell". and just like that I find myself in cyberspace!. Hello... HELLO !!, is this thing on?

Anyhow, If anyone bothered to read my profile I did say that I would have a Movie of the Day on my blog. For this, the inaugural posting of me I would like to choose a list actually of my top 5 worst movies ever. These are an insult to anyone who as ever set foot in a movie theater or video store. If you have willingly paid money to see these, I feel truly sorry for you.

5 - Eraserhead (just because a movie is incomprehensible it should not be called a classic. Garbage is garbage is garbage)

4 - Batman & Robin (Ice to leave the theater after this load)

3 - Charlie's Angels (this was actually painful to sit through)

2 - Dude Where's My Car. (Dude where's my brain after seeing this load of crap)

1 - Mission Impossible II (m-i-s-s- this much - avoid at all costs)

Warning - viewing the above movies may result in loss of IQ points. I am not being pretentious, these really are bad movies.

No comments: